Thursday, February 18, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

by Dave White

I'm on Winter Break this week. I'm taking it easy and relaxing, hoping we don't get too much snow. (Got two inches or so on Monday, but nothing really since.) But since I've been home, I've had a lot of time to catch up on my reading about reading... and books.

So I'm gonna link you to 'em, and give you some really cool stuff to read:

First off, you know about John's Let It Ride. It came out this week. Check it out.

Another great article: Jason Pinter writes about why this is the most exciting era for book lovers.

Sarah Weinman wrote a great review of a book called The Poisoner's Handbook.

Congrats to the 2010 Hammett Nominees!

Can Fred save his job? (Sorry, just thought I'd sneak that one in here.

And finally, Maureen Johnson, professional writer talks about daring to suck and getting an agent.

Okay, I'm going back to being lazy.

No comments: